The Castrol Valvemaster Plus drought is over…We have it on the shelf!
Those of you with a classic, veteran or vintage vehicle will have been aware of a shortage for a certain product from Castrol recently – the Castrol Valvemaster Plus has been experiencing manufacturing delays for the past few months.
We are pleased to announce that this has now been resolved and we are able to begin redistribution straight away, it’s in stock and ready to go – so sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that we’ve got that all important fuel additive for your vintage vehicle covered.
This excellent product has a wide range of benefits:
- Lead replacement and coolant boost
- Protects against valve seat recession
- Octane boost
- Extremely economical – one millilitre treats one litre!
- Independently tested to show highest levels of protection
- Allows your vehicle to run on 95RON unleaded petrol
- Endorsed by the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs
We’ve also got a considerable amount of other products for vintage vehicles including motorbikes, from fluids to clothing, collectibles and regalia – why not take a look at our entire range HERE.
Not sure if this is suitable for your particular set up? Not a problem, we’d be happy to look into it for you – simply give us a call on 01209 202 944 or drop us a message on our contact form.