The Shell Helix range of motor oil is backed up by extensive oil-development know-how built up from years of experience. No matter how stressful your driving conditions, there is a Shell Helix oil designed to meet your motoring challenge.
So, when the opportunity to increase our range with some of their more specific oils aimed at meeting the most recent diesel specifications came along, we jumped at it!
Below, you will find the newest additions to the team, and a brief description of the vehicles they are aimed at. Simply click on the product to find more information, prices and all the specifications that it meets:
- Shell Helix Ultra Professional AF 5w-30: For the technically challenging in-house Ford engine oil specification WSS-M2C-913 D, as well as various Jaguar and Land Rover approvals.
- Shell Helix Ultra SN 0w-20: Designed from the ground up to actively keep engines clean, thanks to the unique Shell PurePlus Technology.
- Shell Helix Ultra ECT C3 5w-30: Includes an array of approvals, all of which are designed to keep diesel particulate filters clean, maintaining engine performance and fuel economy.
- Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 0w-30: This is the latest in Shell’s high quality range of fully synthetic motor oils – keeps even the most modern diesel and petrol engines clean.
- Shell Helix Ultra Professional AF 5w-20: Formulated specifically for use in Ford vehicles with the “Ecoboost” engine, also backwards compatible with the majority of Ford petrol engines.
- Shell Helix HX5 15w-40: This works continuously to prevent dirt and sludge build-up and reduce engine noise.
- Shell Helix Ultra Professional AM-L 5w-30: Designed to meet the demanding requirements of particular high performance engines, including BMW and Mercedes-Benz, and those requiring API SN/CF or ACEA C3.
- Shell Helix Ultra Professional AR-L 5w-30: Perfect for high performance diesel engines, including Renaults and those requiring ACEA C4 specifications.
- Shell Helix Ultra Professional AP-L 5w-30: Specifically for the use in modern Fiat, Citroen and Peugeot diesel engines using diesel particulate filter technology.
- Shell Helix HX7 Professional AV 5w-30: Ideal for Audi and VW, and those requiring ACEA C3. See also Shell Helix Ultra Professional AV-L 5w-30.
- Shell Helix HX7 5w-40: Helps to keep engines clean and running efficiently by helping to prevent the formation of sludge and engine deposits. It is suitable for a wide variety of modern vehicles driven in demanding traffic conditions.
- Shell Helix HX7 ECT 5w-40 C3: Features emission-compatible technology that helps to keep diesel particulate filters clean to help maintain engine performance. It helps to minimise the formation of sludge and deposits.
- Shell Helix D Ultra AB-L 5w-30: The lastest fully synthetic engine oil deisgned specifically to meet the needs of all Mercedes-Benz diesel engines, including those with diesel particulate filters.
If you fancy a look at the entire Shell Helix range, simply click HERE. Don’t forget, if there is anything else you need, just give us a call on 01209 202 944 Monday to Friday 8:30-5:30 or drop us an email to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
Until next time