If you are looking for Shell Helix Ultra 5w-40 for your vehicle then Opie Oils have you covered.
Shell Oil is recognised as the world leader in lubricant technology. Shell Oil investment in lubricant research and development is unrivalled, and their experience extends over 75 years. Shell Oils scientists are constantly testing and improving oils. Opie Oils stock and sell the very popular Shell Helix Ultra 5w-40 Pure Plus Fully Synthetic Engine Oil.
Shell Helix Ultra 5w-40 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil with PurePlus technology – Shell’s most advanced formulation for high performance engines.
Shell Helix Ultra 5w-40 uses unique active cleansing technology to help high-performance engines operate at maximum efficiency by helping to protect them from power-robbing deposits and wear. It is suitable for even the longest OEM-recommended drain intervals.
PurePlus Technology gives the oil a higher viscosity index, lower volatility, lower temperature property and better oxidation stability.
Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40 – Benefits
- Shell’s ultimate active cleansing technology – Helps to protect high-performance engines from power and performance-robbing deposits.
- Superior wear and corrosion protection – Helps to extend engine life by protecting surfaces from wear and by helping to neutralise corrosive combustion acids.
- Active clean-up – Helps to remove sludge left behind by inferior oils.
- Superior resistance to oil degradation – Helps to maintain protection throughout the oil-drain interval.
- Low-evaporation formulation – Low oil consumption for less frequent top-up
- Exceptional low-temperature performance – Faster oil flow for quicker engine warm up.
- Approved by car manufacturers – Approved for use by numerous makers of high-performance vehicles and recommended by Ferrari.
- Long life – Exceptional protection and cleansing, even at the longest manufacturer-recommended oil-drain intervals.
Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40 – specifications/approvals
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- BMW LL-01
- Mercedes Benz MB 229.5, 229.6
- VW 502.00 / VW 505.00
- Porsche A40
- Renault RN 0700 & Renault RN 0710
- PSA B71 2296
- Fiat 9.55535 Z2 & Fiat 9.55535 GH2
- Chrysler MS 10725
- Chrysler MS 12991
Don’t forget you can receive 10% off any order with Opie Oils using the discount code OPIEBLOG.
Should you need any advice, please feel free to give us a call on 01209 202 944 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help. We’re here Monday to Friday 8:30 – 5:30
Until Next Time!