NGK has become the brand leader in the UK spark and glow plug market and the number one choice of the professional as a result of its quality, technical excellence and total commitment to Research and Development. This has led to major successes with vehicle manufacturers worldwide who are increasingly specifying bespoke plugs so as to achieve maximum efficiency from their new engines.
At Opie Oils, it is our mission to have a fully comprehensive range of products to suit all vehicles – to do this, we need to constantly add new brands, and also to add to our existing brands. For example, NGK is a brand that we are proud to have stocked for several years now, and are constantly looking to get more of their items on board.
Fancy a look at the newest additions to the NGK/NTK range? Not a problem, below you will find a list with links to further prices and fitment details:
- NGK CPR9EB-9 – Perfect for Pugot Metropolis 400i LFE
- NGK BKR4EIX – Top quality Iridium IX Spark Plug, taper cut ground electrode
- NGK MR8CI-8 – Kawasaki BR250 (Z250SL) Kawasaki BX250 (Ninja 250SL)
- NGK PLFER7A8EG – Covering a huge range of Audis, Volkswagens and Skodas
- NGK DILKAR7C9H – Suitable for Nissan Jukes and Renault Clio 4s
- NGK SILZKR6B10E – Aimed at the Korean vehicle manufacturers Kia and Hyundai
- NGK ILKAR7F7G – If you’ve got a Nissan or a Renault, this may be the plug for you!
- NGK ILKAR7L11 – Mazda specific, covers Mazda 3, 6 and the CX-5
- NGK PMR8C-H – For several models of Maserati and Alfa Romeos
- NGK SILFR6A – Got a Scooby? This plug is specifically designed for 2.5 litre Impreza Turbo WRX 230/250s
- NGK OZA721-EE17 – Covers many Alfa Romeos and several Audis, have a look to see if yours is on the list!
- NGK U5055 – Suitable for a huge range of BMWs, Citroens, Minis and Peugots
- NGK U5181 – If the “U5055” isn’t listed as suitable for your BMW, Citroen, Mini or Peugot, then this one will have you covered!
- NGK CZ163 – Another Mazda specific one here, for the 3, 6 and CX-5
As you know, getting the correct spark plug is not always an easy task – due to the nature of spark plugs, and the huge variety of vehicles, there are literally thousands of different products and fitment specifics. However, at Opie Oils, we make it easy to find the correct plugs for your vehicle – simply follow THIS LINK and enter your vehicle details to find the plugs for you!
If you need any further information, or a bespoke and impartial recommendation, give us a call on 01209 202 949 Monday to Friday 8:30 – 5:30 and we will be happy to help. Alternatively, drop us an email to email@example.com
Until next time