Until recently, Opies range of Industrial oils only covered a small amount of specifications and applications. This range has now expanded to cover several new areas, and is being constantly added to as demand grows – have a look below for the categories that these specialist products cover, and keep an eye out for new items being added!
- Hydraulic Oils – Choosing the right hydraulic oil for your job and machinery is vital in correctly transferring high pressure, keeping life span high and ensuring efficiency of operation / components are at maximum. As well as transferring pressure, hydraulic oil must also form a seal, lubricate and cool as it operates. Hydraulic oils carry a multitude of additive specification options, wear reduction additive being a good example, so we understand the extremely wide variety and complexity of getting the correct oil for the job.
- Gear Oils – The right industrial gear oil for your transmission is vital in keeping it running correctly and ensuring gears can engage smoothly and accurately, the right oil means gear teeth, faces and other internal components are protected against wear and over heating.
- Mould release/Brick oils – Designed specifically for brick manufacturing with the highest quality polar fatty or surface active release agents.
- Heat transfer oils – Opie Oils Select range of Air Line Oils specifically designed for use in the indirect heating of reactors, polymerisation and distillation systems, processing machines and dryers, as well as heat exchangers in processing systems for heat recovery.
- Compressor oils – Each part of your compressor has been carefully designed to ensure maximum reliability. Because of this is is vital that the correct oil is chosen to protect and maintain it. These oils not only help reduce wear they also increase efficiency by stopping foaming, releasing trapped air & condensed water.
- Airline lubricant – Our select range of Air Line Oils specifically designed for the lubrication of pneumatic tools, valves and associated equipment.
- Specialist – There’s some really specific stuff here, including calibration fluid, and more to come.
You can find the full range HERE. Don’t forget to use the code “OPIEBLOG” to get an additional 10% off your order!
Each application is different so Opie have an expansive range in order for you to find exactly what you require, however if you can’t find what you are looking for, or unsure of suitability/have a unique requirement; feel free to get in touch with our team for more advice. We’re in the office Monday to Friday 8:30 0 5:30 on 01209 202 949 or via email on email@example.com.
Until next time!