Any fans of Fuchs oils out there? We expect so, as they’re hugely popular in the world of race, rally and pretty much all aspects of high performance motorsports, it’d be difficult not to have come across them by now, they’re also very well received in passenger cars accross the globe. Premium, ester based fully synthetic motor oils make up a good selection of their products, all designed to meet the needs of the most demanding applications – and as luck would have have it, Opie Oils are offering 15% OFF the entire range!
This includes all of their engine oils, gear oils, differential oils, brake fluids, coolants and even their industrial, cleaning, gardening and marine products. All you need to do is use the code: FUCHS15 to get this limited time offer. It’s called a flash sale for a reason, so get those orders in quick – It’ll be gone by midnight on Wednesday 15th February!
In Europe Mercedes Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, SEAT, Skoda and General Motors all choose FUCHS products as factory fill for their prestigious cars. Fuchs engine oils meet the latest and most demanding specifications set including the latest ACEA C1, C2 and C3 low SAPS approvals. Opie Oils supplies a full range of these quality oils and are official distributors for the Fuch’s oils, including the Fuchs Titan Race range.
To get an idea of the savings to be made with this offer, lets take one of the most popular choices in this range as an example, the Fuchs Titan Race Pro S 5w-40. This premium product is usually £47.95 for 5 litres, however with this 15% discount, you can get your hands on it for just £40.76!
But that’s not all, here are some links to some more of their premium products – just click on it to be taken straight there.
- Fuchs Titan GT1 XTL 5w-40: A really popular choice with BMW drivers who need the BMW LL-04 specification.
- Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro Flex XTL 5w-30: Chock full of Mercedes, VW and BMW approvals.
- Fuchs Titan Sintofluid 75w-80: Covers a huge range of specifications, one of our top selling gearbox oils!
- Fuchs Titan Supersyn 5w-40: A great choice for Renaults, This modern, high performance, synthetic motor oil can be used year-round.
- Fuchs Titan Supersyn F Eco-DT 5w-30: A highly energy conserving multigrade passenger car engine oil suitable for Ford diesel and gasoline engines.
- Fuchs Maintain Fricofin ESK Antifreeze/Coolant: A versatile, concentrated engine Antifreeze, for all year round use in cooling systems of engines.
- Fuchs Titan Supersyn LongLife Plus 0w-30: Designed especially for VW and AUDI diesel engines equipped for extended oil drain intervals.
- Fuchs Pro Boost: Perfect for boosting your Octane levels and keeping your carbs clean, really handy for those days on track.
You can view the full range of Fuchs products HERE. You’ll find everything from brake fluid to cleaning products for your car or bike!
If you need to find the products that are suitable for your particular vehicle, simply enter your vehicle details HERE and it will list everything that meets your specifications.
Below is a list of just some of the benefits to be gained from using these products over your every day oils:
– Enhanced anti-wear properties
– Outstanding temperature protection and cold start characteristics
– Suitable for use in turbocharged and normally aspirated diesel or petrol engines
– Increased fuel economy
– Reduced emissions
– Ester content creates surface-active layer, meaning a thin layer of oil on engine internals at all times
If you need a bit of advice on choosing the perfect oil for your particular vehicle, give us a call on 01209 202 944 Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30 or drop us an email to email@example.com and we can provide a free bespoke recommendation for you.
One last time, that code is: FUCHS15 and this flash sale will be ending midnight on Wednesday 15th February!
Until next time