Denso Iridium TT spark plugs, from as little as £5.40 each
First, a little bit of history – We all know that Denso is a brand whose products we can trust – they’re a leading pioneer in developing automotive technology, responsible for several world firsts in this field. To name just a few of their achievements that perhaps you didn’t know about:
- Worlds first U-groove electrode
- Worlds first iridium electrode
- Worlds first 360 degree laser welding for centre electrode
- Worlds first “super ignition plug”
- Worlds smallest diameter electrodes at 0.4mm
Their newest addition to the range is the Denso Iridium TT (twin tip) – available from Opies for as little as £5.40. Don’t forget to use the discount code “OPIEBLOG” to get an additional 10% off your order!
This ultra high performance spark plug combines Denso SIP technology with the worlds smallest diameter electrode and features a higher concentration of iridium than ANY other rival – the 120,000 km life span of this product it the proof point of its quality.
Using this OE level spark plug has an array of benefits:
- Improved ignitability
- Increased acceleration and performance
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Vastly increased lifespan of the plug – up to 120,000km!
- Lasts for more than 3 times that of a standard nickel plug
The performance enhancements and economy benefits of using this super efficient spark plug makes it great value for money – don’t forget, we’re happy to help at any point if you fancy getting in touch via our contact form or give us a call on 01209 202 949 – we’re here Monday to Friday 8:30 – 5:30.
Until we have anything else to shout about, that’s all from us for now!