This offer won’t be around for long – LIMITED TIME ONLY
It’s an offer we know a lot of you have been waiting for! 20% Off the very popular Millers Oils NANODRIVE CFS Engine Oils with voucher code NANODRIVE – Grades included and prices with the 20% OFF applied:
– Nanodrive CFS 5W-40: 5 Litres £45.30 | 1 litre £11.99
– Nanodrive CFS 10W-50: 5 Litres £47.19 | 1 litre £11.99
– Nanodrive CFS 10W-60: 5 Litres £47.19 | 1 litre £11.99
– Nanodrive CFS 0W-20: 5 Litres £63.98 | 1 litre £15.98
– Nanodrive CFS 0W-30: 5 Litres £63.98 | 1 litre £14.39
It’s also worth remembering that our free shipping threshold for UK Mainland orders is just £50, so it might be an idea to order a little more to get free shipping!
Not sure what oil to use? No problem, give us a call on 01209 202944 Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Opie Oils
Great news from our friends at Motul – They have become the new Title Sponsor of the WorldSBK for the next five years. And it sounds like a new “WSBK by Motul” product will be available in the first quarter of next year!
How do we know this? Check out comments from Romain Grabowski, Motul Motorsport Manager below:
“We are really delighted to add WorldSBK to the list of motorcycling disciplines we support on a worldwide basis. As with the FIM ECW, WorldSBK teams will be able to use the Motul Factory Line range which is dedicated to racing and which benefits from knowledge gained from the major manufacturers’ use of experimental products in MotoGP. This 360° partnership includes the launch of a WSBK by Motul product which will be destined for fans of the championship, and we’ve also got a brand-new “Motul SBK Experience” concept which from 2016 will allow us to offer our customers a unique experience at each of the season’s 15 races. We can’t wait for this 2016 campaign to begin!”.
Check it all out for yourself and see the recent Press Release from Motul:
Motul becomes the new WorldSBK Title Sponsor – Press Release – October 2015-1
– Opie Oils
Nothing that exciting but as it’s one of Opie Oils best selling oil filters we thought we better let you know that the Hamp Synergy Oil Filter H1540-PFB-525 otherwise known simply as Hamp Shortie has changed colour from Green to Blue.
The Hamp filters are a popular choice for Honda owners as they fit all Honda engines apart from the NSX, Insight and diesels.
Opie Oils have two available, the regular H1540-RTA-505 priced at £8.80 and the Hamp Shortie at £13.00. We also sell the Hamp oil filter removal tool which fits both for £8.99.
Any questions welcome, just give us a call or drop us an email and we will be happy to help.
– Opie Oils
This highly concentrated cleaning agent has been developed in the labs of Millers Oils to clean and remove deposits from petrol fuel injection systems. By simply adding to the fuel tank before refuelling it can lower engine emissions, improve torque, power and poor throttle response!
We now have nearly 40 fuel treatments available, these are all in one section on our web site and prices start from just 4.78.
If you have any questions about this or anything else then give us a call on 01209 202949 or email email@example.com.
– Opie Oils
It’s real simple, visit our competition page answer the multiple choice question and complete some basic information and that’s it!
Oh, there are some terms and conditions to be aware of:
Terms & Conditions
- We DO NOT pass any of your details on, we only ask for your telephone number as primary contact for the winner.
- Entries must be over the age of 18 years old.
- Entries made by completing the above or by post to: Opie Oils, Autumn 2015 Competition, Cardrew Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 1SS.
- Competition is free to enter with no purchase necessary.
- Competition started on the Wednesday 30th September 2015, closing date for entries is 12 noon, Monday 30th November 2015 in Great Britain.
- The winner will be picked soon after, contacted and announced to all entries by email or by post.